Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aubin1971 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2009, 02:55 PM
    Starter relay switch for a Kenmore Refrigerator
    I nned a two dimensional wiring diagram for a Kenmore Refrigerator, specifically for part # 218721103. I want to make sure I wire it correctly so that I do not blow the motor. There are two wires ( blue and red) that I don't know exactly how to plug back in the starter relay switch. Thank you for your help.
    KEVIN
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Jul 19, 2009, 04:59 PM

That is an overload relay. In other words it is just a switch. If motor gets to hot, it shuts motor down until it cools. Wiring shouldn't matter, if it does the wires will only fit one way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replacing fan motor relay switch with upgraded switch [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I've searched online to locate a replacement fan motor relay switch for an old Fedders propane heating unit in my greenhouse. The replacement should be fairly easy to do, however the part I was needing ( RBM 84-20103-301A) was listed as obsolete and was replaced by (McQuay part #...

Honda Civic 1996 Will Not Start - Could it be the Starter Relay [ 7 Answers ]

I have a 1996 Honda Civic. When you turn the key you hear a click. We thought it was the starter so we bought a rebuilt and put it in. It still does not turn over - not even a ruvvv - just a click The old start is good and so is the new one. The battery is good. The ignition switch is good. ...

Looking for relay switch [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for part number AZ2280-1C-24A(204) relay switch for intertherm central air unit.

Starter cut relay for honda civic [ 1 Answers ]

I just want to know, where can I find the starter cut relay on my 97 honda civic?

Where is the starter relay on a 94 integra [ 1 Answers ]

Where is the starter relay on a 94 integra

View more questions Search