Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hunter1620 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2010, 06:17 PM
    freash air actuator removal 2001 dodge ram
    My 2001 dodge ram 1500 4x4 is having problems with the air direction when I turn on the ac. It all wants to blow out the defrost or when I turn it to the floor it will blow there. Air pressure is good and the ac/ heat is working. I think it is the fresh air actuator. Is this it and how do I remove it without breaking the freah air clip that connects to the fresh air door.

Check out some similar questions!

2001 dodge ram 1500 dashboard diagram or removal [ 1 Answers ]

Need to know how to remove airbag cover off dash to remove dashboard.

2001 Dodge Ram [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I have a 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 4 X 4. The ABS light has come on my dash and the speedometer quit working. Took the truck to advanced auto and they said it was the speed sensor. I replaced the speed sensor... still no speedometer and the light is still on. Dealership told me to try...

2001 Dodge Ram [ 1 Answers ]

I had to put my heater on in my 2001 Dodge Ram on a hot day (85 degrees), I noticed water dripping from the front firewall. I opened the hood and noticed a small tube (1/2" in dia.) protruding from the firewall that the water was dripping from. It was just water, no antifreeze. Is this normal? ...

2001 Dodge ram [ 1 Answers ]

How do I remove the dashboard from my 2001 Dodge ram in order to hard wire by sirius radio?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.