Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Super Dave Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2005, 09:42 AM
    Headlights 1992 Chevy Pickup
    I need to change the low beams on my 1992 C150 Chevy pickup and for the life of me I can not see how to get at the beams. Anyone got an idea how I accomplish this?

Thanks
    Super Dave
    thebriggsdude Posts: 1,096, Reputation: 53
    Ultra Member

Feb 8, 2005, 11:23 PM
    Not sure on yours because I have never worked on one. But most are simply held on by screws on the front, and some from the back. Some may not be accesable( if that's spelled correctly :p ) but will be by removing the battery and anything in the way, most held in from the front are held in by clips etc that screw out from the front and you can just pop them out. Just look around and you'll find them, if not on the front which I know not likely, they will be held in from the back then, not sure on that model, I'm used to either the caprices and or big silverados etc. most likely it's from the front, you just got to look good because they will be tiny screws. Or they might be recessed. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Changing headlights--97 civic [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1997 Honda Civic Coupe and I bought new headlights to put in. The problem is, I have no clue how and my manual does not help.? Does anyone here know how to do it and could tell me? Thanks!

1979 chevy pickup won't start [ 10 Answers ]

I have 1979 chevy pickup that just won't start I replaced the clutch drove it a couple of days and I just won't start I have plenty of spark and gas getting to the plugs I have replaced everything in the distrubetor I just can't figure it out please help Thank you:confused:

No headlights [ 3 Answers ]

Son and I are working on a 1982 Ford Bronco the problem is there is no headlights or tail lights. We have installed new dimmer swithch and light switch still nothing. Seems like there is no power but can't find a fuse or a fusable link for this system. Blinkers and brake lights do work. Where...

Headlights blink when traveling [ 3 Answers ]

I have a blue bird bus. When I turn the lights on they stay on but when I start to drive they blink on and off. I've checked for water in the lens. Anything else I can look for?

View more questions Search