Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johnnymeboy1942 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2014, 08:44 AM
    The signal lights and the brake lights do not work. 1995 cadillac
    My signal lights do not work.. And my brake lights do not work. In addition to that the speedometer lighting is not working properly.. It is of low intensity..
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Nov 12, 2014, 09:55 AM
    . Remove and fully charge the battery and test the alternator. Clean battery terminals, cable connections, and main ground (where neg. battery cable attaches to the car).

. Check all under hood and under dash fuses with a test light or multimeter.

. Check/replace bulbs. Clean sockets of any corrosion and check for any "opens" in circuits.

. Check turning signal switch and brake light switch continuity.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tail lights, signal lights and gauge lights, don't work [ 0 Answers ]

I bought a 2003 kia that has a few fixing up to do. Someone broke in the night before I bought it and stoled the cd and cassett player. When I turnd the car on my brake lights only worked. I took it to auto zone where they got my head lights working and the guy told me I have an electrical problem....

Turn signal lights work but brake lights do not work [ 17 Answers ]

My automobile turn signal lights and brake lights share the same filament in bulb. Turn signals work so bulb is okay. Brake lights do not work. Have checked the switch at brake pedal and it is okay. What else could it be?

No tail lights no brake lights or dash lights on a 1994 mazda b3000 [ 6 Answers ]

I own a 1994 mazda b3000 and was driving along when the dash lights went out then when I got pulled over come to find out the tail lights and brake lights don't work as well I noticed thogh the abs light flash's 12 times then pauses for a second then flash's again 12 times and so on all the fuses...

Tail lights and dashboard lights not workingbut brake lights work [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 95 ponitac bonneville, when I pull the switch to turn it on, the headlights only go on. My dash and tail lights will not go on. When I press the brake my dashboard lights go on. When I release the brake the ddash goes back off. Help anyone

View more questions Search