Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    teresahardy1941 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2014, 07:52 PM
    My I 130 was approved September 29,2014
    What would be our next steps, and the cost for the next forms
    newacct Posts: 321, Reputation: 21

Oct 3, 2014, 10:46 AM
    You need to give more information. For starters, is the immigrant in the U.S. or outside the U.S.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

September 2014 music video female with back up dancers High Heels on Power Lines! [ 0 Answers ]

I was at the gym and watching last 2 minutes of music video. Female lead singer in white clothes with back up dancers on a building roof. Then it would switch to this guy looking up at these High Heels tied to power lines (known as 'Shoe Tossing'). Can anyone place it? Big thank you if you can!

My I-130 was approved can I apply for a work permit? [ 1 Answers ]

My I-130 was approved. My wife filed the pettition on 01/02/10. I enter the country illegally and I'm still living here. Can I apply for a work permit while the national visa department processes the affidavit of support and the visa petition? And what should I do?

What do I do whenmy I-130 is approved [ 1 Answers ]

What is the next step after my I-130 has been approved?

I-130 Approved [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, My sister applied for I-130 in Jan,2004 for me and at that time I was In US and in July 2006 I went back to my home country and my sister got an approval notice for my I-130 and I am not sure what is my next step? Please guide me Thank you Anand

View more questions Search