Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shabz97 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2012, 12:41 PM
    Ford focus instrument,interior lights, failure
    As above my 2002 plate ford focus is having load of electrical problems instrument have stopped working so I don't know how fast I am going or how much petrol I have also the computer you have indicating how much mileage you have done has died. The interior lights also have stopped working so I don't think I need to replace the instrument cluster because all these things went at the same time.

Any help appreciated

Nov 13, 2012, 12:42 PM
    Also to add I have checked fuses non blown
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Nov 13, 2012, 12:54 PM
    Test all under hood and under dash fuses with a test light or multimeter--be very thorough. Test for power through the fuses. The results may lead you to a bad ignition switch, which is denying power to a host of other systems.

Nov 13, 2012, 02:54 PM
    Which fuse manages the clock and clusters and interior light it could just be that

Nov 13, 2012, 03:14 PM
    If it is the cluster do ford still do it for a fixed price of £100

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Microsft flight simulator X Red instrument panel lights? [ 0 Answers ]

In the older version of Microsoft flight simulator like FS98 there was a panel for the instrument cockpit lights. When you turned them on at night they would show all you instruments and thing in red. The hole cockpit light was red. This was for all the planes including my favorite the Boeing 737....

2005 Ford Focus Lights on / Radio off [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2005 Ford Focus that when you turn the light switch on the volume on the radio mutes but appers the radio is still on. Any ideas. Thanks Peter

Instrument lights are all coming on and staying on [ 1 Answers ]

On the instrument panel on my 2002 Chevy Silverado (diesel), the battery light is flicking on and off, the gas gauge is going to empty then full then empty (tank is full), the security light is coming on, ABS and IP. Is it haunted?;)

Instrument panel lights not working [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 99 Toyota Celica and only half of the panel illuminates. I checked all fuses and they checked O/K. Speedometer lights but not odometer side. Before I rip into the dash like a mad man, coud it be anything else besides a blown bulb?

94 toyota instrument pannel lights [ 1 Answers ]

My speedomiter lights and stuff wo't come on after I instaleed new speakers and stuff but the fuses are all still good. Any help?

View more questions Search