Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Jan 26, 2008, 09:22 AM
    I don't think you have to literally confess every single individual sin. Acknowledging your overall sinfulness and repenting in general is, I believe, what the true spirit of repentance and forgiveness is all about.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jan 26, 2008, 12:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by workerbee
    I notice that all Christians are angry. getting through to you will be impossible (from your picture i first thought you were from the Klan, then I realized it is much worse your a priest) I will leave you with these words, i am not sure if a simpleton like yourself can understand them so read SLOW. "If I am wrong and God exists, the same God who gave me a brain, reason, common sense, I can't believe he would them condemn me for using them"

Stay with the topic. This thread was about Braden not YOU I just wanted to give him my point of view

workerbee

You seem to be the one that isn't staying with the thread because from what I am reading Braden "feels guilty" and wants God's forgiveness. You are telling Fr_Chuck that he is wrong
    But if Braden wants forgiveness and believes in God you telling him don't worry about it there is no God is about the same as Fr_Chuck trying to convince you that people DO need forgiveness.

P.S. I am not angry, I just pick up on the irony of things.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search