Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chaseramsey Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2011, 08:37 AM
    2003 honda accord
    My 2003 Honda accord check engine light came on so I hooked this code reader up to it to give me the code and it gave me 0141 o2 sensor heater circuit malfunction (bank 1 sensor 2) what o2 sensor is that the one downstream? Before are after the exhaust manifold are the Cadillac converter? Are is it just a regular o2 sensor

Check out some similar questions!

2003 honda accord [ 1 Answers ]

How do I turn my Maintaince Required light off on my car?

2003 honda accord [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 2003 honda accord LX and my check engine like came on so I took it to Autozone and they hooked it up to there code reader and it gave them 0141 they said it was the o2sensor but I have 2 is it the one before are after the Cadillac converter?

2003 honda accord [ 2 Answers ]

I have been plagued by the "side airbag" light coming and going off. Now the maintenance light is on permanently! I have been diligent in having the oil change and have had two tuneups, keep the car in the garage and everything else that I think will help keep it in good shape. I had a oil...

Upgrade Honda Accord 1980 to Honda Accod 2003 [ 1 Answers ]

Help me!! I have old Honda Accord 1980, I want to upgrade it to Honda Accord 2003 step by step. I do not much money right now. Please Help me about this, which parts one by one I must change. Thanks

Honda Accord 2003 [ 0 Answers ]

Hey there I am looking for a picture of Honda Accord 2003 white or silver color with white leather inside ?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.