Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chaseramsey Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2011, 12:19 PM
    My arm
    My arm froze up from my elbow to my finger tips what you think it could be?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Apr 28, 2011, 12:24 PM

Meaning you can't move it or that you have no feeling or sensations?
    chaseramsey Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2011, 12:33 PM
    My arm locked up
    OK from my elbow to my finger tips my arm just cramped up were I could not move it. It just did it once today. What do you think it could be?

Apr 28, 2011, 01:01 PM

You just posted the same thing 20 minutes ago. One post per issue, go back to your original post
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Apr 28, 2011, 01:07 PM

Two questions merged.

chaseramsey, please only ask once. Thank you.

Apr 28, 2011, 01:32 PM

If it has happened only once it may just be a cramp in your forearm. Muscle cramping can be due to many things including dehydration. If it were to happen aggain I'd hot foot it to the ER

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tenderness and pain under right arm arm and right breast? [ 2 Answers ]

I have had tender underarm pit and sore right breast for about 3 months the pain can at times be very bad . I do check myself even though it is tender to touch.I also did have a lump between my shoulder and breast but it has gone but the soreness won't sometimes I find it hard to lift my right arm...

Red streaks up arm swollen hand and arm? [ 1 Answers ]

My husband is severely swollen and also has red streaks all the way up his arm and he has a fever he is in the hospital now and they don't have a clue either he works with rebar and concrete and thinks he poked himself with something he has a puncture on his thumb his hand and arm are just getting...

What is up with my arm? [ 3 Answers ]

Okay about three weeks ago my right arm was hurting right below my elbow and about an inch from that point. Then it started to move up my elbow to my shoulder, it usually just hurt below the elbow though. Well I went to see my doctor and she told me I have an Elbow Inflammation. She gave me some...

Under arm lightening [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I prefer to shave my under arm area every few days instead of waxing.I have found that over the years my under arms have gone darker. Could you recommend a gentle under arm lightener? And what is the reason for the darkening of the underarm?

Arm loan [ 6 Answers ]

How do ARM loans work? Can you lock in a rate at anytime? If so, what does it cost (if anything) to do this?

View more questions Search