Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hillboy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2010, 06:54 PM
    No dash lights when turning on parking and headlights
    I have 1994 silverado k1500 my question,
    Icall the dealer explained my problem no help except replace your headlight and dimmer switches.my problem,my dash lights won't light up I just bought this truck three weeks ago
    And the dash lights worked but then they went out but if I hit my parking and headlight switch on and off a couple of times they came back on now they don't that's when I called dealer and they said replace headlight and dimmer switch did that still no lights driving with no dash lights at night can someone help with advice pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Also when turn parking and headlights on my gas,oil,temp gauges drop to zero but when I scroll my dimmer switch down to dim dash lights if they were working all gauges go back to normal please help

Thank you
    Ralph

Check out some similar questions!

No tail lights no brake lights or dash lights on a 1994 mazda b3000 [ 6 Answers ]

I own a 1994 mazda b3000 and was driving along when the dash lights went out then when I got pulled over come to find out the tail lights and brake lights don't work as well I noticed thogh the abs light flash's 12 times then pauses for a second then flash's again 12 times and so on all the fuses...

99 Accord Dash Lights Nonoperational When Headlights On [ 2 Answers ]

I own a 99 Honda Accord and I have recently installed a new Pioneer Stereo system. After the install I noticed in the nighttime my dash lights for my speedometer and such do not illuminate when the headlights are on. However when the headlights are in the off position my mileage and regular icon...

Headlights won't come on, just parking lights in 2002 impala [ 5 Answers ]

I've got a 2002 impala and the headlights won't come on. The daytime running work and I can even pull on the bright light knob and they will come on but the headlights don't do anything. Any ideas?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.