Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jkingsrho Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2010, 11:01 AM
    Fruitless Mulberry, Leaves are turning yellow and dropping on lawn.
    Fruitless Mulberry tree. Had a problem with webb worms, now gone due to spraying. Leaves are turing yellow and dropping to lawn. Mostly young grow affected. What to do?
    KUXJ Posts: 975, Reputation: 97

Aug 8, 2010, 09:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jkingsrho View Post
    Fruitless Mulberry tree. Had a problem with webb worms, now gone due to spraying. Leaves are turing yellow and dropping to lawn. Mostly young grow affected. What to do?
    Sounds like stress from the spraying. I'd wait it out.

Summer where your at? Hot?
    Water twice a week if your allowed.

This will keep the water where you want it:
    • Take a plastic gallon jug and cut out one side, place the cut-out side on the ground.
    • Stick the hose through the top where the lid screws on. (if you have one of the old time brass screw nozzels)
    • Crack it open a bit and let it run for 10-15" minutes, that's approximitaly 5gals.

Keep an eye out for the worms for next year, try and spray in the Spring when it is cooler, even fall for next year

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Yellow leaves on gardenias [ 2 Answers ]

What causes the yellow leaves on my gardenia bushes. They r very healthly looking other wise

River Birch dropping large amount of yellow leaves [ 1 Answers ]

Will aphedis cause leaves to turn yellow and drop off on a river birch tree.

Leaves dropping on African Daisy [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am growing African Daisies in pots. I live in a hot country and water them once a day. I notice that the lower leaves turn brown and fall off. The plants are becoming quite leggy. It gets quite windy too Any tips? I really love these flowers Thanks Palmfrond:confused:

Cucumber leaves turning white [ 1 Answers ]

Cucumbers have just germinated and now the leaves are turning white. What causes this?

Houseplant, black leaf tips and leaves dropping off [ 2 Answers ]

I'm not sure this is the right category. I'm asking about a houseplant that is predisiposed to many diseases (Salvia Divinorum). Does anyone know what would cause leaves to drop after turning black or dark brown at the tips? I fed it and there is some new growth but I'm afraid I'll lose the plant.

View more questions Search