Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    krishnamadhavi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2007, 04:21 AM
    How many marks shoud be scored in GRE
    Can you mention about the scores to be secured in GRE and TOEFL for getting into the top twenty universities in USA offering biotechnological courses
    sovaira Posts: 271, Reputation: 10

May 24, 2007, 02:41 AM
    An excellent score in GRE that is 300plus in all sections ,well more than 90 in TOEFL iBT, and an excellent GPA too. If u don't have one don't think of getting into US unis. Best of luck !

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is GRE compulsory for MS ? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm Abirami,India... I will finish my B.tech Bioinformatics this year... I want to do an MS in Us... in genetics... I've written my TOEFL.Is GRE compulsory?

Gre and toefl [ 4 Answers ]

I want to ask that if I want to take addmision in one of the top ranking universities than what gre and toefl score should I get.. and is it necessary to have a good graduate record..

My girlfriend alura and what shoud I do about he [ 16 Answers ]

Hello my name is B.A. and I need help with my relationship I knew and been going out with my girlfriend since 2004 I met her online and still talk to her online the girl has seizures real bad it we fight constantly she's never home online to spend time with me she's always riding or going places...

About maths in GRE [ 3 Answers ]

i'm a b.tech biotechnology student who wants to appear for gre.i'm really poor at maths since i'm a bi.pc student.i really can't concentrate on maths due to my poorgrades in it in school days. Now there's gre ahead.how should i prepare for it? Is it really tough? i'm really good at other...

View more questions Search