Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Mar 28, 2024, 04:09 AM
    Sanctuary City Sacramento's transformation
    Tuesday the Sacramento City Council voted to make the city safe for the mutilation of youth .

item-07-2024-00772-resolution-declaring-the-city-of-sacramento-a-sanctuary-city-for-transgender-people-66025b56a648c.pdf (htv-prod-media.s3.amazonaws.com)

Even England recognizes that giving kids puberty blockers is malpractice .

England's NHS halts puberty blockers for transgender youth amid research efforts - ABC News (go.com)

But 14 states and DC have passed shield laws to allow this Dr Frankenstein like medical care .

Newsom signs bill to make California a refuge for transgender youth and families – The Hill
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Mar 28, 2024, 04:37 AM
    How terribly sad. It's always the children they go after first. Kill the unborn and mutilate the children.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Mar 29, 2024, 03:46 AM
    A Girlie man transformer won the woman's National weight lifting championship this week.

Transgender weightlifter takes first place in women's competition, stirring fury online (wpde.com)

This was his first woman's weightlifting competition and he won by a combined weight of 37 lbs over the legit winner Krista Dornbush after he lifted 123 lbs in the snatch and 156 lbs n the clean and jerk, for a combined 279 lbs.

Had he been competing in a male event he would've been laughed off the event .

Men's record in snatch is 496 lbs clean jerk 588 lbs

Sooner or later women are going to get tired of being denied due to this invasion of their sports by men pretending to be women.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Mar 29, 2024, 04:48 AM
    Sooner or later women are going to get tired of being denied due to this invasion of their sports by men pretending to be women.
    I sure hope that is true, but I'm not sure. The desire to be in the avant-garde is so great that they are willing be part of this nonsense. It's really amazing to observe.

How much thinking does it take to see how phony this is?

Name:  lifterbetter.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  30.1 KB

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

SC 2nd Amendment sanctuary state . [ 62 Answers ]

Bills going through the state and the county I live in would make the state a 2nd Amendment sanctuary state . Now as a concept I oppose states and locals that openly defy Federal laws that are constitutional by declaring themselves sanctuary states/localities . However in cases of the 2nd...

Court Rules Trump Can Withhold Funds From NYC & 7 States In Sanctuary Cities Fight! [ 100 Answers ]

The 2nd Court Of Appeals REVERSED a lower courts decision on the withholding of Federal funding to New York City and seven states in another victory for President Trump. This is a fight over immigration enforcement and the capacity for some of these large "progressive" municipalities to become...

The catholic aristocrat who was sought to build a sanctuary for his fellow believers. [ 1 Answers ]

-john smith -lord de la warr -james olgetorpe -sir walter raleigh -lord baltimore

Cat Sanctuary? Or something similar [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I'm wondering if anyone knows where I can find ANY info on a cat sanctuary...or something like that. We just found out that our cat is diabetic. He needs insulin, special food, & special treats. The total for all that would be $150..+ every month. My Fiance & I are on disability so we...

Cat Sanctuary how to . [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone... this one's for my mom... Can anyone tell me how to get her licensed, sanctioned or what have you as a cat sanctuary? We are in NC, and she has nearly maxxed out everything on taking care of not only the animals I've written about below... but also any injured or hungry stray that...

View more questions Search