Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jan 24, 2024, 02:07 PM
    Money for Veterans health care is being used to pay for Illegals care
    That is what Senator Martha Blackburn contends

It is unacceptable to see the VA redirect its resources away from those who defended this country in favor of those who flout its laws without remorse. As such, I ask that the VA immediately stop allocating its resources to the care and claims of illegal immigrants.

70E6A081-1DCC-4153-8773-6503F1B994A3 (senate.gov)

This is happening at the same time that there is a back log delay of months for Vets to get the care they need.

Check out some similar questions!

Veterans Medical Care And Medicare Part A [ 2 Answers ]

In your opinion, is VA Medical Care and Medicare Part A sufficient insurance. My relative usually go to the VA facilities for treatment.\ Any tips will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Veterans Medical Care And Medicare Part B [ 1 Answers ]

In your opinion, is having VA Medical Care and Medicare Part B sufficient insurance. Any tips will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Health and social care - hazards in health & social care settings [ 10 Answers ]

Explain the potential hazards in health and social care settings, you should include: 1. hazards: e.g. from workinh environment, working condition, poor staffing training, poor working practices, equipment, substance etc. 2. working environment: e.g. within an organisation's premises 3....

Health care & home care [ 2 Answers ]

How do I set up health care & Home care agency?

Obama stepping into deep doodoo to tax veterans for health care [ 18 Answers ]

Get the tea parties ready for new Obama tax: "It was stated then that The American Legion believes that the reimbursement plan would be inconsistent with the mandate that VA treat service-connected injuries and disabilities given that the United States government sends members of the armed forces...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.