Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Dec 29, 2023, 05:55 AM
    Clueless Joe's excellent vacations
    Vacation, all I ever wanted
    Vacation, had to get away

(The Go Go's 'Vacation')
    Going into his 4th year in office Clueless Joe is doing what he does best ..... getting away from DC. No sooner than Air Force One returning from one trip ; Joe Jill and grand daughter Natalie (Beau's daughter ) left for an end of the year vacation on the island of St Croix.

He needs more beach time . His beach front home is not enough.

He will be spending his time at the home of billionaire Dem donor Bill and Connie Neville ;who's villa normally rents for $700/night

Want to vacation like Biden? St Croix villa where Joe is staying is available on Airbnb for $700 a night and boasts of being a 'beachfront oasis' that's hosted 'esteemed guests, including the President of the United States' | Daily Mail Online

Since he became President he has spent 417 days or 39% of his time on vacation

Joe Biden Marks 418th Vacation Day with Trip to Virgin Islands | [your]NEWS (yournews.com)

Check out some similar questions!

Coastal vacations [ 0 Answers ]

I am looking fro a home base business in the travel industry. Someone sugested costal vacations. I will like to know, if this business is ledgit? And should I invest in that company?. where is the head office located? What are the advantages and disadvantages?.

Vacations/passports [ 4 Answers ]

My in laws are planning a trip to the Bahamas next summer, and are taking us all with them. We want to make sure my husband's oldest son gets to come too; however, his son's mother has been very hateful ever since my husband got primary physical custody of their son back in June. We plan on getting...

I'm 12,and have my winter vacations going on right now,and I want a job [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 12,and have my winter vacations going on right now,and I want a job.I can deliver flyers/newspapers,mow someone's lawn,or wipe the snow off someone's car in the morning. I am desperate for a job.I would be happy with 100 dallars a week.I live in burlington,ontario,canada.So,can you please help...

Step son and vacations [ 22 Answers ]

My husband and I have custody of our 10 year boy (always have). He visits his mom irregularly, on average one week-end a month. For the past 3 years, we have been doing some major renovations on our house, mostly ourselves, no contractors. We get tired and busy and we both work hectic schedules. ...

Coastal vacations [ 31 Answers ]

Anyone heard of coastal synergy group... coastal vacations?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.