Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Dec 23, 2023, 06:37 AM
    The depraved White House
    Jill Biden's press sec. was forced to resign in July.

Jill Biden's press secretary leaving White House | CNN Politics

Now we know why. He is a degenerate perv who threatened the security of the President at a NATO summit in Madrid .

Twice on the same trip he tried to take gay lovers he hooked up with into secure hotel rooms .

Jill Biden's press secretary Michael LaRosa was 'forced out' of White House after he 'tried to take gay dates' to his room on secure floor of hotel where president was staying during NATO summit in Madrid | Daily Mail Online

To him it was about the hook ups. The security of the entourage was of no concern. His dates was from a foreign delegation who could've been a spy for all he cared .

The White House would've kept the details secret except for he started mouthing off about them on the talk show circuit.

This just fits the pattern. They are just freaky weird

How weird ? Well instead of a dignified introduction to the White House Christmas decorations ; Jill Biden introduced a troupe of NY tap dancers who did a jazzy interpretive dance of The Nutcracker . You can link to it if you want to on her X page or on TikTok Suffice it to say that critics are all over the case comparing it to the Hunger Games dance routine (one commenter called it the 'Hunter Games') .

James Woods on X: "Joe Biden claims to be a Roman Catholic. The fundamental tenets of Catholicism derive from the celebration of Christ's birth (Christmas) and His resurrection (Easter). One sin is unequivocal in the eyes of the Church... https://t.co/labhrSEJbX" / X (twitter.com)

Check out some similar questions!

What are these white things in my house and on me ? [ 6 Answers ]

I am miserable, been happening for months now. There are little holes in my clothes and I have found white egg like things all over the house, like salt and pepper . Then there are the black things too , little black things and then other specks. I'm itching , been to the dermatolist, gave me...

What are the little white bugs in my house? [ 0 Answers ]

First I noticed fruit flies in my house and got rid of those. I couldn't find the source excpet one peach got rid of that right away. Then over the last week I've noticed that I have black flies in my house coming from the basement. Killed a few noticed more, so went into basement and thought maybe...

My house has a black, red and white wire for my ceiling fan. The house also has a gr [ 3 Answers ]

My home is pre-wired for ceiling fans with lights. My fan has a Black, Green and White wire. The house has a Black, Red & White plus a ground wire. How do I make this work?

Price range selling an authentic piece (white brick) White House 1950 w/placque? [ 0 Answers ]

2 were sold on ebay 2007-2008 but don't have access to $ they [email protected]

With this woman running the House, do you really want a Dem in the White House? [ 9 Answers ]

This woman is frightening. She quotes... ' We need to work toward the goal of equalizing income, (didn't Marx say something like this), in our country and at the same time limiting the amount the rich can invest.' ( I am not rich, are you?) When asked how these new tax dollars would be...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.