Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Dec 23, 2023, 04:47 AM
    Patrick Ho, “the f—ing spy chief of China"
    That's not me saying that . That was Hunter Biden's boast when they were business associates .

Hunter Biden received even more money in his relationship with CEFC and Ye Jianming.
    In 2017, one of Ye Jianming’s “top lieutenants,” Patrick Ho, was arrested on bribery charges by the FBI for offering money to African officials in exchange for energy deals.
    He immediately called James Biden, Joe Biden’s brother, looking for Hunter Biden.
    Hunter was soon hired by CEFC to be Patrick Ho’s defense attorney despite his little experience in criminal defense. CEFC paid Hunter a $1 million fee. Hunter referred to Patrick Ho as “the f–ing spy chief of China,” according to leaked audio obtained by RealClearPolitics.
    These deals are disturbing enough, and are exacerbated by the fact that every one of them was made possible by an individual with ties that sometimes went to the highest levels of Chinese intelligence.
    But there is also the curious fact that in 2014, Hunter Biden took the unusual step of telling the Secret Service that he did not want protection when he traveled overseas. The request happened shortly after he began securing deals in Beijing.
    Chinese elite have paid some $31M to Hunter and the Bidens (nypost.com)

Ho was convicted in 2019 for money laundering ,

Southern District of New York | Patrick Ho, Former Head Of Organization Backed By Chinese Energy Conglomerate, Sentenced To 3 Years In Prison For International Bribery And Money Laundering Offenses | United States Department of Justice

Before that the Justice Dept collected information about him from FISA warrants .

Now the House Committee wants access to the information they gathered for the Quid impeachment inquiry.

The latest talking point by the Dems is that there is "no evidence" that Quid benefitted or was involved in the Biden Crime Family. I'm betting there is and it can be found in these FISA records.

Comer Reveals How Joe Biden Received Laundered China Money - United States House Committee on Oversight and Accountability

Check out some similar questions!

Collector's Guild LTD, NY- "original etching" "Pour Roby" Picasso "Star Scene" J Moro [ 0 Answers ]

Both pictures have stickers on the back stating with a "certification seal" that the Picasso is a original etching and the Joan Miro is a lithograph. Moro looks real to me but I can't take the frames off to feel if the paint is real or maybe I don't know what a lithograph should feel like just a...

The budget speech from the "campaigner-in-chief" [ 74 Answers ]

Joe Biden and half the audience snoozed (Biden is auditioning to become an air traffic controller ),while the President made another of his patented 'most important speech of his adminstration' yesterday. It was typical progressive boiler-plate red meat pablum. The President is in full Allinsky...

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

Info on two pastels signed C Bloom, one titled "the chief" from the isleta mission NM [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have two original pastels signed 'C. Bloom'. One of them is titled 'The Chief" and is apparently from the Isleta Mission in N.M. the other is not titled, but is a portrait of an elderly gentlemen. I'm thinking they're from the 50's or 60's. Any info would be great. Thanks, Shelley

China plate with "Germany 82" [ 2 Answers ]

I have a china plate (saucer sized, but w/out indentation where teacup would go, so maybe a small luncheon plate?) that is white with gold trim around the edges and a ring of pink roses. On the bottom, there is a pink marking (stamped on, not a label or impression in the china) that says "GERMANY...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.