Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Dec 21, 2023, 03:36 AM
    Joe Biden hates the Brits
    It's true. Like the emperor before him he goes out of his way to diss them.
    The emperor hated them because of their colonial past in the nation of his father ;Kenya. That Kenya remains in the Commonwealth is of no concern.

Likewise Clueless Joe has Irish Catholic roots . So of course he hates the Brits . Doesn't matter that the Brits and Northern Ireland have been essentially at peace for 25 years .

Joe Biden said 'I hate the English' in shocking private rant | US | News | Express.co.uk

The_Belfast_Agreement_An_Agreement_Reached_at_the_ Multi-Party_Talks_on_Northern_Ireland.pdf (publishing.service.gov.uk)

Joe shows it in many ways and is trying to walk away from the US -UK special relationship.
    He did not attend King Charles coronation. Instead he went to Ireland a week before to make an official 4 day state visit . He went to Northern Ireland ;which is part of the UK, and refused to fly the Brit flag on his limo. He had the US flag . The next day he flew to the Republic of Ireland and flew both the US and the Irish flag.

Joe Biden delivers major snub to UK on world stage as President risks harming special relationship (gbnews.com)

Of his visit to Ireland he is quoted as saying

"I got to go back—not what I had planned on talking about, but I got to go back to Ireland for the Irish Accords, to make sure they weren't—the Brits didn't screw around and Northern Ireland didn't walk away from their commitments,"

Joe Biden's 'Screw Around' Remark About U.K. Sparks Outrage (newsweek.com)

He quietly supports the Scottish independence movement .

In the latest anti-Brit move ; he is walking away from trade negotiations .
    A bi-lateral trade deal is needed since Brexit .
    This would benefit both countries who would like to be free from EU protectionist policies. The US should welcome closer economic ties with UK because of our special relationship (although apparently that is one sided with only the Brits believing we still have such a relationship)

It appears that the best hope of resuming trade negotiations will be after the 2024 elections.

This again follows the example of the emperor ;who apparently is still Clueless Joe's puppet master . The emperor warned that if the Brits went Brexit that they would be at the back of the queue in trade .

Obama warns UK it will be at 'back of the queue" for US trade if it votes to leave EU (youtube.com)

In a nod to the labor movement ;Clueless has been insisting that any trade deal meets the approval of the unions. Negotiators have been insisting that London adopt a “worker-centric trade policy”.

Joe Biden 'quietly shelves trade deal with UK ahead of election' | The National

It is most likely that the multilateral trade era is over . Unless the plan is to be completely isolationist then trade will happen with bilateral deals. If we can't come up with one with our most trusted ally ;what then ?

Check out some similar questions!

What's wrong with the Brits? [ 43 Answers ]

How can they let a bunch of teens carry on like this? Back in the day, if I had tried that, a manager would have come along, kicked my tail, and told me to hit the door. And then I would have had to face my parents at home. Have we all become so fearful of being labeled as overly aggressive...

Hunter biden - china link compromises joe biden's china decision making [ 9 Answers ]

Has anyone thought about the potential that Hunter Biden's Chinese business ventures and Joe Biden's tenure as Vice President or, now, the potential for Joe Biden's vison around China policies being clouded by Hunter Biden's associations there? Come to find out Hunter Biden road into China on Air...

Calling ALL Brits [ 85 Answers ]

Have you had ANY bank charges in the last 6 Years ? As you may have noticed from the news and other sources there is a growing movement to reclaim punative charges from the banks. These charges include unauthorised overdraft, declined Direct Debts and bounced cheques, not to mention the...

Calling All Brits - Pt 2 [ 8 Answers ]

Looks like the waiting for the OFT tes case concerning Bank charges could finally be over. Bank charges ruling due on Thursday | Money | guardian.co.uk For our American friends, the UK Banks have been in serious trouble due to the large sums charged for people exceeding their overdrafts....

Way to go Brits & Scotland Yard! [ 28 Answers ]

Major Terror Plot Foiled in Britain: http://www.zeenews.com/znnew/articles.asp?aid=314638&sid=WOR Way to go, mates!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.