Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2023, 05:11 AM
    The wrath of Allah
    Hasan Bitmez of the Turkish Grand National Assembly was making an anti-Irael speech at the assembly.

He said

“Even if history remains silent, the truth will not remain silent. They think that if they get rid of us, there will be no problem,” “However, if you get rid of us, you will not be able to escape the torment of conscience. Even if you escape the torment of history, you will not be able to escape the wrath of Allah .”

Upon saying that ;he collapsed suffering a heart attack and died

Ariel Oseran on X: "Turkish parliament member Hasan Bismet strongly condemned Israel, shouting that it will "suffer the wrath of Allah". Moments later Bismet suffered a heart attack and collapsed. https://t.co/lDxYhAZ0CH" / X (twitter.com)

Check out some similar questions!

I am a muslim. I believe in Allah. What should I do if I hate Allah? [ 3 Answers ]

I am a Muslim and try to practice Islam as best as I can. I do listen to some of your Q and A sessions. From my understandings we are given to choose of we want to become human or other before we are born. I do not want to be human. I am scared, I don't want to take chances to go to hell. I would...

Allaha wrath [ 1 Answers ]

Aoa. I have been unemployed for the last six months. People say that its because I am in the grip of allahas wrath, or I'm going through a penalty. *** tell me shd I see it this way?

Grapes of Wrath [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find out the name of a song that is sung by the Grapes of Wrath. I saw the video for it quite awhile ago, couple years, and I really liked it. It has the guys sitting in a tree for most of the video and it's a slow song, ballad type. Anybody have any idea the name of the song,...

Grapes of Wrath [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find out the name of a song that is sung by the Grapes of Wrath. I saw the video for it quite awhile ago, couple years, and I really liked it. It has the guys sitting in a tree for most of the video and it's a slow song, ballad type. Anybody have any idea the name of the song,...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.