Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Nov 30, 2023, 06:29 AM
    Exit Congress to greener pastures
    A record number of Congress have opted to not seek reelection. So far it's 7 Senators and 30 members of the House of Reps. The vacated seats offer Repubs potential pickup opportunities in the House and Senate if they don't form a circular firing squad or otherwise self destruct.

List of U.S. Congress incumbents who are not running for re-election in 2024 - Ballotpedia

Apart from Santos ;all the Repub House departees are from safe red districts. The number of swing seat Dems leaving should scare the Dems.

Included in the departure are many deep state swamp dwellers . But if the Repubs slate candidates that act like hooligan brawlers instead of statesmen they will again loose the chance of a red wave .

Check out some similar questions!

. If there is collision between the president and Congress, can Congress restrain the [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone help on this topic? I have to find all the information I can on this, so I can write a 2 to 4 page essay about. Thanks!

Is the grass greener? [ 3 Answers ]

I have been married for 7 years and have been with my husband for a total of 13 years. We met during a difficult time in our lives. He had just gone through a divorce and I was losing my father to cancer. We became friends before we dated. We had a rocky dating life where he was constantly...

Is it greener on the other side? [ 14 Answers ]

My husband left me for his high school girlfriend, that's after being married for 25 years, is it mid-life crisis, could he be really in love with this women, and what is the percentage of it working out for them long-term? Nic

Should I fix my marriage or go to the greener grass [ 12 Answers ]

I have been married to my husband for 10 years now, and we met in high school and we have 3 kids together. My husband is a cocaine addict who has been sober off and on for the last 10 years. He is a loving and caring person, and I love him dearly but I am tired of the drama his choices have...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.