Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2023, 06:08 AM
    Bullets for Bread
    Bidenomics is working in San Antonio.

"We can ask people to turn in weapons they no longer want, that they feel are a danger in their household, that maybe they've found, and exchange those for gift certificates so that people can go buy food for the holiday or go buy Christmas presents for their kids,"

San Antonio Will Host Its First Gun Buyback Event This Week (governing.com)

This is how much taxpayer money you can get to give up your weapons.

The value of the gift cards depends on the firearm exchanged. The project will pay $50 for a nonfunctioning or home-manufactured weapon, $150 for a rifle or shotgun, $200 for a handgun and $300 for a semi-automatic rifle.

The good news is that Bidenomics is working .......inflation is down

except for things we need like groceries

Food Prices Outpace General Inflation: Here’s What You Need To Know (forbes.com)

Check out some similar questions!

Shortcut for Bullets [ 2 Answers ]

What shortcut is used to insert Bullets.

When an ex-felon purchases bullets [ 5 Answers ]

First off if an ex-felon purchase bullets at an gun store does it alert the police department, secondly is the grounds for the felons home to be searched, thirdly how much time can an ex-felon get for this if guns are found?

Wear patterns in bullets [ 1 Answers ]

If I have a new gun and I fired it multiple times over the course of a few months or years, would the wear patterns of each bullet gradually be different from the very first couple of bullets that were fired?

Same guns same bullets, different results [ 2 Answers ]

If I had 2 guns (same make and model) that used the same make and model of bullets, would they produce different results when each was fired? Is there a way to tell which bullet was fired from which gun?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.