Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joyce douglas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2014, 11:23 AM
    Borin Manugacturing Print
    I have a print on plywood, 1928 Borin Manufacturing Company, Chicago IL. It is a picture of a covered wagon, with men fighting Indians. Would like more info about this picture and determine the value. It was given to me by an Uncle who recently passed away.
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Oct 21, 2014, 02:16 PM
    Does your print look like this?
    https://www.etsy.com/listing/2070427...t-print-framed
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 21, 2014, 03:54 PM
    We cant determine a value for you. This has to be done by an art historian.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Print by Borin Arts Prod. Co. [ 9 Answers ]

I have this print entitled "Ye Old cottage" reproduced by Borin Arts Prod. Co. It seems like a rather old print. I received it at an estate sale. The name on the print is very hard to read. I think it might be by a Harris or Hiauz Fonualutz. Like I said very hard to read. Does anyone know of this...

1925 Borin Chicago print of a wolf [ 1 Answers ]

I have a print of a wolf standing on a snowy hillover looking some farm houses. In the bottom corner it says, "1925 Borin Chicago". Can I get more info on this print? Thank you.

1925 Borin mfg co print [ 3 Answers ]

I just bought a print at a second hand store that has 1925 Borin mfg co Chicago in the lower left hand corner. It is a picture of a girl, probably dutch who is carrying flowers instead of water buckets on her shoulders. She is looking to the side at a building and there is a windmill in the far...

Print by Borin Mfg. Co. Chicago , IL [ 0 Answers ]

I have an Old print that my husbands Aunt had for many years. It has a hidden name of "Christ in Temple" on the right and on the left it has "Borin Mfg. Co.,Chicago, IL." Can anyone tell me about this print, the Artist or how old it might be? It is in an old wooden frame nailed in. It measures...

An old borin print [ 10 Answers ]

I have an old print from my grandmother it says on the left hand side 1925 Borin Mfg Co. It is a picture of a girl with some type of bandage around her head and above it a circular object with stings that were attached to the bandage but only one sting is still attached. Her head is hung low like...

View more questions Search