Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    libby1968 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2014, 10:38 PM
    Can you pass a ETG 23 hours after two glasses of wine
    Can you pass a ETG test after 23 hours of drinking two glasses of wine? I also did take two saunas and drank some water and coffee. I am 5'4 and weigh 150 lbs. thank u
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jul 29, 2014, 10:54 PM
    23 hours....not likely. You might get lucky but odds are against you.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 30, 2014, 04:57 AM
    I agree... chances are very slim. If you are subject to random testing, why are you drinking. Perhaps its time to get involved with AA.
    AntC Posts: 184, Reputation: 19
    -

Jul 30, 2014, 01:27 PM
    I disagree. Studies done, as per the link below, show that MOST people will test negative at 24 hours after 2-3 drinks.
    Sensitivity of commercial ethyl glucuronide (ETG) testing in screening for alcohol abstinence
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jul 30, 2014, 01:32 PM
    Which is good is she is part of that most category, or one of the participants in that study. She's not. At 23 hours, probably a little less to be honest, there is no way to know if all the ETG has cleared her system. There is a good chance that it hasn't.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

48 hours to ETG test! Appx. 4.5 glasses of wine... [ 1 Answers ]

I consumed 4.5 glasses of wine in a 4 hour period on Tuesday night from 7pm - 11pm. I'll take my ETG at 11:30pm Thursday night (24 hour testing facility). I am a 230 lb male age 30. Heigh 5'10". I've read so many studies and people's opinions and it seems like I'm on the cusp here. What...

I drank 3 glasses of wine Saturday night. Will I pass an EtG urine screen? [ 15 Answers ]

I drank 3 glasses of wine Saturday night. Today is Tuesday, and I must take an EtG urine screen at 2:30PM, approximately 60 hours post-consumption. I worked Sunday, but I worked out yesterday as well as today. I have been drinking a lot of fluids (water, powerade, etc.) in the last 12-24 hours. ...

Pass EtG test 40 or so hours after drinking wine [ 12 Answers ]

150 pound female. 5 glasses of wine over 4 hours on Saturday night, stopping around midnight Not alcohol for about 3 weeks prior to that. Test is today (Monday) around 6pm. I am chugging water for 2 days now! Any chance I'll pass?

View more questions Search