Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Needanswer346 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2014, 12:32 AM
    When did I conceive
    My last menstral cycle started June 25. It lasted about 5 days. I had unprotected sex July 5 and again July 15. I took a test that told me I am 2-3 weeks pregnant. Which date was I most likely to conceive
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 26, 2014, 12:47 AM
    There is no way for us to know when you conceived. Ovulation and conception differ from woman to woman. If paternity is in question you will need to have a DNA test done after the baby is born.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to conceive [ 1 Answers ]

HI , I have been trying from last 6 months for a baby,I had an abortion on 3rd month lyk feb'10 is there any thing linked with it that why m not able to concive Please suggest I'm afraid to visit a doctor

Trying to conceive [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my question is I'm trying to conceive, my last period ended April 15th and we've been trying my period is due roughly in seven days, should I test now or wait to see if my period comes because I know genesation needs to occur first I'm nervous! Please help, I'm also taking prenatal vitamins been...

Trying to conceive [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, am new here and I believe by the time I get answers to my questions I will be able to conceive. Thanks so much. My problem is I av trying to conceive for the past three years now, my husband and I av been to clinic and had all the test we are ask to do, and nothing is wrong with us, but still...

When did I conceive? [ 2 Answers ]

Well I had a question just in October of 2011 I had sex with a guy while I was broken up from my boyfriend and I had my normal period maybe about a week later about oct 10 and me and my boyfriend got back together maybe the middle of October I missed my November period I am pregnant my due date is...

Trying to conceive [ 6 Answers ]

Me and my husbabnd have been trying to have a baby for a year now but I never know when I'm ovulating because I have irregular periods and I need some advice and tips on how to get pregnant and know when I'm ovulating please help.

View more questions Search