Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Luckyneem Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2014, 04:45 PM
    Charter of Rights and Freedoms
    The Charter of Rights and Freedoms prevents the government from restricting the right of Canadians
    Is it True or False
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 28, 2014, 07:34 PM
    What did you find out about it. Have you tried? We don't do your homework.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Charter School [ 5 Answers ]

I see a lot of low income people love charter schools. I think this class of schools Receives public funds. The students do not have to buy anything, like pencils and paper. I guess that is why they have a waiting list. However 5 schools here in Florida did close its door, leaving the children in...

Port 25 is blocked by Charter, any way around it? [ 3 Answers ]

I administer several websites and have been forced to switch from roadrunner to charter. Since the move, I've been unable to send email in outlook using my own mail servers. I think they are blocking port 25. I tried calling tech support and explaining, but I don't think they understand. Is...

Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms [ 1 Answers ]

Which activities are governed by the Charter and which are not?

18 year old want all of the freedoms but none of the responsibilities of an adult [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter (now 18) has had a number of "friends" we felt were bad influences on her. My husband (her step-father) and I tried to tell her we were seeing the big picture and she should distance herself from them, but she always had an "I've got to help them" attitude. She had stories of how some...

View more questions Search