Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    panamartin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2014, 09:45 PM
    Statistics
    The discrepancy between the observed dependent vaiabe (y) a I predictd vakue is called?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 24, 2014, 06:06 AM
    Please rewrite your question in readable form. The answer is most likely in your text book.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

AP Statistics [ 1 Answers ]

The probability that a child will have a problem with alcohol is .75 if at least one of the parents is an alcoholic and .05 if neither parent is an alcoholic. In a recent study of a large number of children, 5% of the children involved had at least one parent who is an alcoholic. If a child in...

Statistics [ 1 Answers ]

In analysis of variance, the assumption of normality, constant variance and independence are usually made, why?

Statistics help please! [ 1 Answers ]

The incomes of trainees at a local mill are normally idstributed with a mean of $1100. And a standard deviation of $150. . What percentage of trainees earn less than $900 a month.

Statistics [ 3 Answers ]

Owens Orchards sells apples in a large bag by weight. A sample of seven bags contained the following number of apples: 23,19,26,17,21,24,22. a)verify that s (x-sample mean)=0 This is what I'm coming up with, I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Help please ...

View more questions Search