Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sablex3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2013, 11:00 AM
    Bleeding after robotic hysterctomy
    I had a robotic hysterectomy 6 weeks ago. I had sex and now I have bright red blood when I pee. I have no pain, what's wrong with me?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 29, 2013, 11:25 AM
    Robotic hysterectomy is an assisted computerized surgical procedure by the surgeon and a computer in removal of the uterus, I am only mentioning this in case you were under the impression it was not surgeon assisted and that is why you are bleeding. Were you given directives to follow after surgery? I am thinking sex was initiated too soon after.

Please call your doctor and discuss the bleeding with him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Computer or Robotic projects? [ 9 Answers ]

I enjoy projects especially the do it yourself projects. I need help finding a website with a lot of home computer or robotic projects?

This guy gets robotic hand and becomes a cyberDJ [ 0 Answers ]

This guy is a bum and turnes out he made some friends that changed his life but after he lost his hand the one guy build him a robotic hand then he became this new roboDJ Don't know the name of movie.

Robotic aliens in sci-fi movie from the 80's? [ 1 Answers ]

It's a movie I saw in the early 90's, but it was a couple years old back then. Two small saucer-like robotic aliens come to earth. They end up in an old apartmenthouse, and they help the people there fend of some mob like guys who are trying to bully them into selling their apartments. In the...

Robotic [ 1 Answers ]

How humanoid robots like ASIMO walk that smooth?

View more questions Search