Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    User80 Posts: 20, Reputation: 2

Oct 1, 2013, 09:46 PM
    Have gained A LOT of weight
    So I don't even know where to begin! I'm 33 5'5 and weigh 287 and it's starting to depress me and physically exhausting!! 8 years ago I weighed 220 and that was a OK weight because I'm very stocky a lot of people don't believe me when I tell them how much I weigh. I am totally lazy and I admit it I eat junk food hardly ever drink water and since being laid off my job play video games most of the time or watch movies. So of course if I don't get it under control I'm going to be 300 soon! I SO don't want that! Any suggestions? :(
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 1, 2013, 10:39 PM
    Suggestions...

Lay off the junk food.

Drink more water.

Stop the video games and start exercising.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 1, 2013, 10:40 PM
    There really is nothing else you can do. Losing the weight is all on you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gained some weight [ 3 Answers ]

is it unusual to gain 5 pounds in a year? ( I'm 15 if that makes a difference )

I have not gained weight but have gained fat in my arms... What should I do [ 6 Answers ]

I am 35years old... I do yoga 3 times a week but do not practice when I have my periods. I am 5'2'' and weigh about 64kg's. I was told by the doctor at one of the slimming centers that my bones weigh about 49kgs and 59kgs was just the right weight for me. I was 58kgs and gained about 20kgs during...

Weight gained from steroids [ 5 Answers ]

I've been given about 5 rounds of steroid pills and shots. Also, Prednisone. I've gained 30 pounds and now have to find a way to lose it. Any suggestions?

Got dumped.gained weight! [ 1 Answers ]

Well my boyfirend and I broke up... I used food for comfort especially chocolate and maccas... I have such a busy schedule that while eating all this food I didn't find time to work it off... so now I've put on 5kg... I just don't have time to work it off now I'm scared that I will continue to...

View more questions Search