Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Anvesha Singh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2013, 07:11 AM
    Weight loss in 1month
    How can I lose my weight in just 1month and also be in a figure??
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 16, 2013, 07:42 AM
    You can't. The most you can hope to lose safely in a month is about 6 or 7 pounds.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to lose 50 kg weight in a 1month [ 1 Answers ]

I am asma Fatima I am a teacher my height is4.9 and my weight is 89 kg I am 27 yrs old I want to reduce 50 kg in 6 months and also want to increase my height

Cardio vs weight training-which is more effective for quick weight loss? [ 4 Answers ]

I know most everyone makes a big deal about the "fat burning" cardio, but I also know that having a high % of lean muscle bumps up the metabolism, and burns fat faster. If you're working out hard with the weights, you are getting the old heart pumping too. What would be a good regimen for someone...

Weight loss, making my own weight loss journal [ 2 Answers ]

I am 15 and I want to lose weight and make my own weight loss journal. What are some things I sholud keep trak of? And shloud there be things I sholud add as I start, like look at taking vitmins.

What weight loss program helps you detoxify and loss weight at a good rate? [ 2 Answers ]

I want to detoxify my body and loss weight healthily and rapidly. I want to lose 80 lbs by the end of the year.. . I did south beach and I lost about 50 pounds in not even 3 months. :)

View more questions Search