Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kamper Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2013, 07:48 AM
    Will I fail an EtG test after drinking 5 beers?
    I drank 5 beers Friday night and will have to take a EtG test on tuesdat at 10 am. Do you think I will be OK? I weigh 120 lbs and female.

Aug 16, 2013, 08:40 PM
    EtG test
    I drank 5 beers and went to bed on Friday about 10 pm. Had my EtG test that following Tuesday morning at 11 am. I am 5ft 8inches and weigh 120 lbs. I have asked this a couple of days ago and never got a response. Can someone help me that knows what Im looking at. It is now fri and haven't heard frrom my po. Thank you
    Thierrymart Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2013, 06:09 PM
    Any news yet? I did one on the 16th and still no word either

Aug 25, 2013, 05:19 AM
    I reported that Tuesday which was one week later from the test. PO didn't say anything. Don't know if the results came back yet. What's your story??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How soon could I pass an EtG test after drinking five 4.2% beers? [ 8 Answers ]

I am a girl who weighs approximately 130 lbs and am 5'4. This was over approximately 4 hours. If I were given a test at 100ng/ml (I'm not sure if this is the actual cut off but apparently it is the lowest) how soon could I pass it?

Can I Fail an ETG test by being at a party around people drinking? [ 4 Answers ]

I have an ETG test on Monday at 2 PM and I was a sober monitor for a party on Saturday night until 2 AM Sunday morning. I was around A lot of alcohol and was wondering if I could fail the ETG test just by inhaling all the alcohol around me? I'm a 5'5 male 135 pounds with a high metabolism.

EtG test after 12 hrs of drinking 8 beers [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a female 39 in good shape fast metabolism cutoff is 500 I think drank a gallon of water right before test what do u think

Will I pass an EtG test after drinking 12 beers [ 10 Answers ]

I drank twelve beers from noon until 730 on Sunday and took the EtG urine test at 5 pm on Monday, on Monday morning I worked out pretty hard as I always do and drank a good amount of water throughout the day urinating frequently prior to the test, also by eleven oclock on Sunday night I was already...

ETG Test 11 Days After Drinking... is there ANY Chance that I Will Fail? [ 7 Answers ]

I drank roughly 18 drinks over the course of 8 hours on Friday 2/4(please spare me the lecture, I am a college student and have excellent grades, I understand that it is bad for my health but it is a part of the culture) how long will it take for the alcohol to be out of my urine? I am scheduled...

View more questions Search