Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hollybaker49 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2013, 09:28 PM
    How to put fathers name on because in Alabama
    I was a minor when I had my son my mom told me I couldn't put his fathers name on because and now I want him on there I live in Alabama what do I need to do
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 12, 2013, 02:39 AM
    Does the father want to be on the birth certificate ?

Is there court ordered custody papers, Does father have court ordered visits, is there child support orders?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 12, 2013, 04:53 AM
    Did he acknowledge paternity?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to put fathers name on birth certificate [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my name is Zachary I am 15 years old. I have a 6month old son, but I am not on his birth certificate. He lives with me and so does his mother, but she says I have no right to put myself on their. I need to know if it costs money or if its free?

Do I need to put fathers name on birth certificate? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 6 months pregnant and getting a lot of hassel from my ex partner(babys dad) and his mother they treat me as if I'm stupid and say I have mental problems when I stick up for myself I have never said I would stop them seeing the baby when she comes along do I need to put his name on certificate

Can you still put the fathers name on the birth certificate without him being there? [ 1 Answers ]

Even if there not married can you still put his name down?

Can I put my fathers name on my birth certificate [ 5 Answers ]

My father was not able to make the signing of my birth certificate when I was born, so only my mothers name is on it. My mum has now passed away and I would really like my fathers name on there. Could anyone tell me if this is possible and if so how to go about it?

Can I put my fathers name on my birth certificate [ 1 Answers ]

When I was born my mum didn't put my fathers name on my birth certificate can I put it on now my mum has passed away I live in the uk and have no idea how to do this or even if I can

View more questions Search