Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rowan499 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2013, 08:11 AM
    He told me he loved me-now I haven't heard from him for 2 weeks
    I have been seeing my lover for 4 years (LDR). He gave me a beautiful ring that he had specially made for me, for a Christmas present-not an engagement ring, needless to say. Two weeks later, he told me (first) that he loved me and that I had his heart. I resonded telling him that I loved him. It has now been two weeks and I haven't heard a word from him. I haven't contacted him at all. Why has he done this and if he contacts me, how do I respond? I would appreciate any advice at all as I am so, so confused and hurt by this. Many thanks
    LittleBlackKat Posts: 152, Reputation: 14

Mar 13, 2013, 09:56 AM
    Maybe he is busy? LDR's are like that. You always are taking a chance, and not to be harsh but realistically speaking, since it IS a LDR, he could be seeing someone else on the side who does indeed live closer to him who he can see regularly. You have to keep an open mind about this as to not get yourself hurt.

I'm not saying he is a bad person, but he could be feeding the same words and lines to someone else who lives in his home town. If you're really concerned about it, send him one message asking what's up, and if he does not respond I'd let it go and find someone else who lives closer to you.

All the best.
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Mar 13, 2013, 10:01 AM
    Ok,he doesn't call you, what stopped you calling him? There is nothing wrong in calling someone. No need to feel low. When my boyfriend came back home he did not call me for five days, when I came to know I called him and ask the reason. It's you right to call him and ask him, you have given 4 years for this relationship. Don't hesitate and if he's is wrong then better end it with all the correct words and proper closer.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 13, 2013, 11:55 AM
    He hasn' called you, and you haven't called him? That's a lousy way to have a LDR. I would have reached out the first day. Reach out now.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Mar 13, 2013, 12:15 PM
    Try to contact him, find out what is going on. Be hones, and respectful. If he won't tell you, then it's time to move on. Try to Smile, and others will want to talk with you. It will take some time, but if it's not to be, you will make it. Good luck.
    lovemynavy22 Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Mar 22, 2013, 12:15 PM
    Yeah, just call him. Men are like children at times.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

This girl told me she loved me but is with another guy. [ 1 Answers ]

So this girl I know has a boyfriend and when he was deployed we started talking and what not and basically were like boyfriend and girlfriend. She told me she loved me and was in love with me but when he came home she would have to see where things went with him. She would tell me all this stuff...

He told me he wasn't sure he loved me... out of the blue [ 4 Answers ]

We have been together for a year and out of complete no where, tells me he isn't sure he loves me like he use to and thinks a break is what we need to see if he really does love me. But the thing was he only got distant a day before he said it. And distant I mean he completely ignored me. And...

I filed my amended taxes I haven't heard anything about it its been more than 8 weeks [ 1 Answers ]

I filed my amended taxes eight weeks ago

I told him I loved him after two days! [ 26 Answers ]

I am so stupid. I need answers quick. Yea I love him.I have since sept. but I blurted it out. We haven't evenkissed. Do you think I'm crazy?will he break it off? We are young, he does have other girls waiting for him. I am so scared.

Why haven't I had a period in 12 weeks, when I haven't had sex in over a year? [ 10 Answers ]

I am concerned about a few things really, firstly, my last period was 12 weeks ago. I am a 17 year old girl, and my periods have never been particularly regular, varying between 3-8 weeks at the extreme. Is 12 weeks okay, or should I be concerned? I am struggling with weight at the moment, I weigh...

View more questions Search