Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Robincutie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2013, 04:41 PM
    How to deal with drama in middle school
    I've been going through some drama at my school and well it's a long story.Lets just say it started with secrets,dares,crushes ,people thinking that my friends are talking about them , and people just trying to get in my business then blaming me for all the drama that happens when I don't tell them and people telling teachers my business without bringing me into it when its my business!S.O.S HELP ME PLEASE

From a girl named Robin in the 6th grade from Rhode Island
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Mar 5, 2013, 05:43 PM
    What kind of help do you need?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 5, 2013, 07:06 PM
    Who's creating this drama? Are you involved, or just an innocent bystander?

My experience has been that girls like to cause drama, but they really don't like it when that drama ends up making trouble for them.

So stop the drama, and it won't bother you any more.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I skip a grade in middle school to go to high school by taking a test online? [ 10 Answers ]

How can I skip a grade in middle school to go to high school by taking a test online?

Middle school drama [ 4 Answers ]

Well I'm just going to start saying is "Drama SUCKS!!" I am a very simple girl who is focusing in studies instead of drama and fights but for some reason I got well pushed into it and started to be and start them for noooo reason? Because Middle school for me is starting in two weeks I want to...

View more questions Search