Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joy2theworld Posts: 72, Reputation: 2

Jan 14, 2013, 08:03 PM
    How do you get rid of a cut quickly??
    A while ago I woke up with a cut near my lip, I don't know I think I like scratched myself in my sleep or something. But anyway it's like on my face and really noticeable, it kind of looks like a cold sore or even a pimple! So I really want to get rid of it! QUICKLY! Suggestions?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jan 14, 2013, 08:37 PM
    Campho phenique works really well. It dries the area up and heals it up quickly.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 14, 2013, 10:47 PM
    It just takes time to heal a cut, sorry but no over night cures.
    I do agree campho phenique ( not sure of spelling) is a cure of my choice for many things

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to get rid of cutting scars quickly! [ 9 Answers ]

I've cut myself and there is a line of cuts on my left arm. I'm in a new school and I don't want a bad reputation. I try to put makeup on and that works for a little while and then it rubs off... I'm ashamed of what I've done because it isn't good for my reputation or my arm. Please tell me how I...

Any know how to get rid of sun tan quickly? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I got my complexion to a nice caramel complexion. I recently travel to Florida for vacation with family to universal studios when we left leave the hotel early in the daytime when the sun there is extra hot.. I Put on a sunblock 70+ on my face and arms.. when we started to walk around I...

How to get rid of tree roots after you cut the tree [ 1 Answers ]

We cut down some mesquite trees a few months ago. We would like to know how we could get the stumps to rot away. They are cut ground level. Do you have any suggestions.

View more questions Search