Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rebecca1234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2013, 11:33 AM
    What's wrong with me?
    I was grocery shopping when I was paying all of a sudden got dizzy, and felt lighthead, like if a lot of pressure went to my head, alos started sweating, and my heart pounding fast like if I was running. I walked to my car came home and laid down and my heart was still beating fast now I feel real weak.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jan 12, 2013, 11:35 AM
    Maybe time to see a doctor?
    samcreed Posts: 132, Reputation: 18
    -

Jan 12, 2013, 12:46 PM
    You might have an inner ear infection, which can cause dizzyness. But, I agree with your other answer... please see a doctor. The inner ear usually doesn't cause a rapid heartbeat.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 12, 2013, 02:55 PM
    From the sound of your ID you are female? (Notice how little we know about someone online - we can't even see you)
    Women have different heart attack symptoms from men. I actually would go to an ER if you don't have a family doctor to call right now. And I rarely suggest ERs to anyone.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 12, 2013, 03:02 PM
    Dehydration symptoms too, of course. I always assume that everyone knows the signs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's wrong with me? [ 1 Answers ]

I am 2 weeks late which is unusual for me, I have heart burn, headaches, back ache, belly ache, swollen ankles and sometimes feeling sick, I have tried to lose weight and I just keep gaining, the last period I had was light and 3 days late, I have done 6 tests and all are negative, I don't know...

What's Wrong! [ 0 Answers ]

At the beginning on June I had my period and since the day after it ended I have had a brown discharge. Its been 3-4 weeks now that this has been going on! I have the meraina birth control so I have unprotected sex with my husband(often)! When I shower it stops for hours(9pm-6pm)! Someone please...

What's wrong? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 10 weeks pregnant, And I have been bleeding on and off for about 2 weeks. Bled for a few and then it turned into a discharge. Again a few days later the blood returned nothing heavy at first, just like a normal period. No clots or pain. What is going on? This is my first pregnancy and I'm...

View more questions Search