Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sunriz101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2012, 11:17 AM
    Missing period
    Ok so here is my problem. I am 36 had a tubal 12 years ago after my 3rd child. In 24 years of a period I have been late 3 times all 3 times I was pregnant. I had my last period on September 28th it lasted until October 3rd, it was lighter than normal. Which normal for me is extremely heavy, having to change pad and super tampon every hour for first 2-3 days passing large blood clots (bigger than 50 cent piece) during this time. After being almost 40 days late I took 2 pregnancy tests, both were negative. After 45 days I went to OBGYN, they did another pregnancy test (urine) and of course it was negative. Did pap everything came back fine. She did not give me any answers she said oh I feel something in there ut it is probably just a fibroid but those are normal I don't know why your not having your period. I asked if that was it she wasn't going to take blood test or anything she said there was nothing she could really do. I have a history of thyroid issues, family history of cancer, endimitriosis (sp?) and there is nothing she can do? So I pointed a few things out she said I can do some blood test if you want but I don't think they are going to tell us anything... Needless to say I was very frustrated! So as I wait to gather the money for these blood test (I have to pay in advance) I get new symptoms. So.. I had no sign of any vaginal bleeding until December 10th. On December 10th I started bleeding during BM, there was no sign of blood any other time. Nothing on pad and nothing when I urinated. This continued until the 12th. By the end of the day on the 12th I started to see some blood after urination and some on pad, still not as much as with BM. Passed a very small (tylenol pill sized) blood clot, it looked strange, not the normal flatter blood clots I normally pass, could not tear it, it was very tough. The bleeding has gotten progressivly worse. It is very thin, bright red to pink almost watery I am wondering if it is really all blood, the blood on the pad doesn't look normal, only a few very small clots here and there. Not sure what is going on I called the Dr. again the nurse called back explained everything to her the Dr said it's the medication I prescribed to her I said no I didn't get medication can you talk to the Dr about that she said hmmm... I don't know what it is the nurse said she would talk to the Dr and I haven't heard from them since. Am I over reacting? Is this something I should be concerned about? Please help

Check out some similar questions!

Period missing [ 1 Answers ]

I am not having my periods for almost last one and a half month. There was no intercourse no penetration. Me and my biyfriend had oral sex and he came on my breast. I was tensed for a quite good period because of all personal problems. I checked with dictor. I had medicine which doctor gave me. She...

Period missing [ 1 Answers ]

I am not having my periods for almost last one and a half month. There was no intercourse no penetration. Me and my biyfriend had oral sex and he came on my breast. I was tensed for a quite good period because of all personal problems. I checked with dictor. I had medicine which doctor gave me. She...

Missing my period [ 1 Answers ]

If I dident have sex for a long period and then started having sex again would that cause me too miss my period

Keep missing my period and getting it and then missing again [ 2 Answers ]

I have missed my period for 2 or 3 months and then it came back in August and now I missed it again in September. I am 17 years old

Missing my period [ 4 Answers ]

I haven't had my period since march what should I do?? I have took a lot of pregnant. Test and they all come back negative.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.