Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    toyZombies Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2012, 05:16 PM
    Is it weird...
    That I've slept with 25 boys and 11 women, at 17.
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Nov 15, 2012, 05:23 PM
    Weird is not the word I would use. I think it's deeply concerning. I think you are looking for something you aren't going to find in another person. Acceptance, love, something. I have no idea. Is it an extremely excessive number? Yes. A thousand times, yes.

You need counseling. You also need to simply stop having sex until you feel good about yourself. The route you are taking is not going to end with a good and healthy relationship with anyone. You are setting yourself up to have a reputation as a "slut", which I would never call anyone but believe me, people will start calling you that and worse. You will become a person, if you haven't already, who others just see as someone to take advantage of - not someone to introduce to their friends and families, or seriously date, or treat like a human being. You deserve better. The good news is that at your age, you will soon be in a new environment whether you go to college, the military or job training after high school, so you have the chance to start over with new behavior and earn a better reputation, show people to treat you with respect. You do that by treating yourself with respect.

You are also setting yourself up to be at extremely high risk to contract venereal diseases and for teen pregnancy, both of which can ruin your life.

Go to your school counselor or nurse and ask for help. If you can, talk to your parents. You don't have to tell them about your sexual history but you can tell them that you feel you need counseling about very personal things, and would appreciate their help getting counseling for you.
    toyZombies Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2012, 05:44 PM
    I wouldn't say it's a self esteem issue. I'm comfortable with who I am, but I am sick of meeting people I like who shy away from my past.

Even when we go to the clinic and I prove that I'm clean.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 15, 2012, 06:31 PM
    So boys but not girls, or women and not men? Interesting choice of words.

Interesting too that you are online asking strangers this point-blank question of just 2 numbers as though that's what it's all about. Or are you notching the numbers on your bedpost defiantly for all to see and judge? If you are comfortable with who you are, why are you asking anyone if it's weird?
    I never discussed how many people I had had sex with, back in the day... over 40 years ago..
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 15, 2012, 06:42 PM
    Sounds to me like you're bragging, and don't realize that this isn't something to brag about.

If what you're saying is the truth, and I highly doubt that it is, then you need professional help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend hangs out consistently with ex boyfriends family... Weird to feel weird? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi All, been driving myself crazy over this for the last 9 months and although I've come to some peace with it, I feel like I still need help from the community. Maybe just for reassurance to know that I'm OK to feel weird... Or to hear the truth from others in my situation. Anyhow, thanks in...

Weird bug [ 6 Answers ]

I found a weird bug in my house it reminds me of a cross between a bed bug and a tick... thats just my opinion I have a picture o it as good as my phone would zoom in on

I think I'm weird [ 28 Answers ]

alrighty well let me start by saying I think I have issues.. I randomly started cutting my arm a few weeeks ago not to like kill myself or whatevr but just because I was angry and it felt good I'm not the type to cut and its not for attention because the last thing I need is for anyone to...

This is weird =/ someone help! [ 6 Answers ]

Sry if this has been asked before but I'm a plumbing noob and have no idea what is going on. A few weeks ago I heard a noise under my house (crawl space) and it sounded like something was taking a hammer and just banging on the wall near my washer and dryer room. After a while it went away, so I...

Weird Drinks - a/k/a Weird Food - a/k/a Gun Control [ 12 Answers ]

Okay, got to get this one started to go along with our Weird Dinners. Anyone ever had a Monkey Brain? How about a Duck Fart?

View more questions Search