Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jen Malin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2012, 11:51 AM
    What are the little white bugs in my house?
    First I noticed fruit flies in my house and got rid of those. I couldn't find the source excpet one peach got rid of that right away. Then over the last week I've noticed that I have black flies in my house coming from the basement. Killed a few noticed more, so went into basement and thought maybe my daughter left a banana peel or something down there and thought maybe the garbage can! After taking out the bag I noticed little white dots thought it was dust from the dryer lint. After taking it outside at a closer look they were moving. So I ran back downstairs got rid of the can looked around to see if I could see anymore but didn't. Are these bugs gone? What are they? They are very tiny, white/ yellowish, and move very slow.

Check out some similar questions!

Tiny white bugs [ 0 Answers ]

They are very small on my coby tablet screen I think there mites. But they don't have wings but they have 6 legs

Little white bugs [ 0 Answers ]

They are very small,almost microscopic,whitish In colour.they seem to be found around plug pockets/light switches.the kitchen worktops and a few dotted around the house.they are driving me mad.any one got any clues to what they are please

Tiny white-ish beige bugs around the house? [ 5 Answers ]

For a couple months now, I've been finding these small bugs stuck to the walls in the upstairs part of my house. They're very tiny bugs, about 2mm long and 1mm wide, they are a milky white color with a teeny stripe of brown at the ends, they appear to have ridges, they do not hop or jump, they move...

Very very small black or white bugs in house [ 2 Answers ]

I have little black or white bugs in mine and my sisters bedroom, first they were all by the window so I shut my window and now they are everywhere. We have both cleaned our rooms top to bottom but still they are their. We have tried bleech, viniger, polish everything. I have run out of ideas....

What are these tiny white bugs? [ 2 Answers ]

I worked on a chicken farm last year, and I got an infestation in the carpets clothes,etc I had to wash and disinfect everything but now a year on I'm finding them again in clothes, they are very hard to see and they are white with reddy orange heads, please help it's getting me down and it makes...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search