Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ken knight Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2012, 07:14 PM
    "The abandoned water mill" Pierre
    #203. Has been in the family since the 1940s and was interested in what ever anyone can tell me about it

Check out some similar questions!

Etching entitled "Water Mill in France" by Paul Emile Lacomte [ 1 Answers ]

I just bought this etching, on the back is a sticker that reads; Genuine Etching By Paul Emile Lacomte Entitled "Water Mill in France" Paris Etching Society Distributed by Turner New York, Chicago, Los Angeles On the front, top right corner is a copyright symbol followed by the Paris...

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

Looking for information on Artist "PIERRE" SZL [ 3 Answers ]

hello and I have read all the answers on the SIDNEY Z LUCAS art.. and I do not want to start another war.. I am just looking for information on this artist " PIERRE" . The artwork I have is a french scene with the artist signature along with the " paris etching facility" written on top, not sure...

"Quietude" by Pierre [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for info on an Etching entitled "Quietude" by Pierre By the Paris Etching Society Distributed by Philips, Toronto. On Canada Job 308 May be "Green Quietude" . Also has a circle with SLZ . All this info is on the back of the etching. There is a round circle on the back with...

"puppy mill" dog peeing in house [ 6 Answers ]

We have 2 cairns that we bought at petstores. The youngest I know was from a puppy mill. She is now 2 yrs old. She pees and poops outside on demand. She rarely has accidents in her crate (usually only a little pee when excited). But, if she needs to pee and she's in the house, she just does. ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.