Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SteveThailand Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2012, 09:19 PM
    Yard machine mower 742
    I also have the same problem, only that I live in Thailand and the sales agent staff are not sure how to tackle the replacement of the belts? Need a layout/drawings for dummies "how to replace Yard Machine belts" Thanks Steve

Check out some similar questions!

Yard machine riding mower won't start [ 3 Answers ]

I have a yard machine 42" cut w/ the Briggs & Stratton 16.5hp OHV engine that won't start. I had the battery & starter tested & they work. I changed the 30A clip fuse bt the solenoid. I get a click when key starting. I jumped across the solenoid & get a spark & click but doesn't start. I...

Yard Machine Riding Mower will not start [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 42" Yard Machine Riding Mower 17.5 HP Briggs & Stratton that will not start. This tractor was running was put in the garage three years ago. I just put a new spark plug in it, new batter, and changed the oil. It sounds like it wants to start but won't turn over. Can any one help with...

Yard Machine Riding Mower won't run. [ 2 Answers ]

I bought my Yard Machine mower 4 summers ago and used it that first season. It has been stored through the last two summers and I want to use it now. Put in new battery. Turns over, but does not run. Acts like it's not getting any fuel, just turns over really strong. Verified the following: ...

Yard Machine Mower [ 1 Answers ]

I have an 18.5HP MTD Yard Machine that the choke cable will not pullout on. How can I fix this?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.