Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yayaliciousde Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2012, 06:12 AM
    Needs 400 dollars
    Is there any one who is pleased to give you a little money for me? I need 400 dollars to pay for my school.. I hope anyone would help me with sincerity.. thanks before.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 8, 2012, 06:13 AM
    This site does not accept solicitation. Have you considered getting a job?
    yayaliciousde Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2012, 04:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    This site does not accept solicitation. Have you considered getting a job?
    Well I know, I've worked but it was not enough,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kevin has 123 dollars in the bank today. Yesterday, he had 83 dollars in the bank. [ 1 Answers ]

Kevin has 123 dollars in the bank today. Yesterday, he had 83 dollars in the bank. By what percentage did Kevin's bank account increase over the past day? (Round your answer to the nearest hundredth of a percent

Embezzlement for 43 dollars? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone I have a question back in March I was terminated from my job and they are charging me with embezzlement for 43 dollars. I live in Las Vegas Nevada, now do you think this charge may be dropped since its so little money? Should I get a lawyer? Please help... thanks.

I want my 2 dollars [ 1 Answers ]

What movie had the paper boy saying /wheres my 2 dollars. I also remember a black camro and a gray dodge dart drag raceing near the end which he finally beats the dodge. I thk a girl fixes the camro cause it was setting in he driveway towards the end before the drag race. The dodge was always...

Using 401K dollars [ 1 Answers ]

I have cashed in my 401K and know I have 60 days to reinvest to avoid penalties. However, I now need surgery and was wondering if I could use some of my 401K money to pay for the surgery and not suffer penalties... is that possible?

View more questions Search