Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meliman Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Jun 11, 2012, 11:14 AM
    15 teddy bears reading with kittens
    There is 15 teddybears of which 3 are reading.there is 2 kittens.its about 1 and a half metres in length and 1/2 a metre in width.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 11, 2012, 11:20 AM
    I hve no idea what you just said. Do you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Early 90's children's movie? Teddy bears? [ 4 Answers ]

Okay, so there was this movie that I was OBSESSED with when I was little. It wasn't like a legit movie, but it was all these teddy bears (stuffed? I'm pretty sure it wasn't animated) that had a picnic or something. I really forget everything except that it was teddy bears. There were possibly a...

Cartoon movie like the care bears but its not the care bears [ 1 Answers ]

There's this land of candy and its inhabited by animals kind of like the care bears but its not the care bears I'm not sure of much else but some kids try to help them save it from somethingif anyone knows what I'm talking about please help its not candyland either

Why teddy bears are haram? [ 3 Answers ]

Assalam my name is nadia and I'm 16 years old.I like teddy bears but people say it is haram to keep them in house.Is it true and why?

What was the name of the movie with the lost teddy bears that go to a honey factory [ 6 Answers ]

This movie was about all the lost teddy bears that go to this one place and there is a huge carnival for them with music and laughter. There was a honey factory where all the honey was made. There also was this one old grumpy woman bear that lived in a house away from the carnival because she...

Christmas film title about teddy bears 1990s? [ 3 Answers ]

A family either rents/ or buys a house for the holidays. The two children (a boy and a girl), each with their own teddy bear are worried santa won't be able to find them in the cabin. There is a huge storm and the family cannot go to get a tree. The family leaves somewhere and the bears come to...

View more questions Search