Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Metzger78 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2012, 07:59 PM
    Pooping and peeing in crate
    We have had our puppy since she was 7 weeks old. She is now 10 weeks. About a week ago she started pooping and peeing in her crate. Not sure why. The first one was during the day, she was crated longer then usual. Now she has done it a few times at night and when we crate her during the day. Usually she is not crated more then 3 hours. She does not have a lot of space in her crate just enough to lay. Every time she messes in her crate I use vinegar and water so she can't smell it. She never whines at night. I am at my witts end and need some advice.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jun 6, 2012, 08:22 PM
    Does it need to stay in the crate?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pooping and peeing in the crate. [ 3 Answers ]

So like I've been reading on this website we're having a problem with our puppy pooping and peeing in the crate. He is half Japanese Chin half Mini Schnauzer and when we got him he was 8 weeks old. The first two weeks we had him he was great, didn't do anything in the crate. We were thinking,...

Puppy pooping and peeing in crate only at night [ 16 Answers ]

I have a 10 week Papillon that I have been trying to potty train. I have had success with my 2 year old Maltese, but struggling with my new puppy. I have chosen to train him on a pad. He is only in the crate for a short period, if I am not able to keep watch of him. Otherwise he is always with...

My 2 puppies pooping & peeing in crate [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I really don't know what else to do with my 5 month old puppies, they go potty in their crate, my little female does it most of the times, I really don't know how to stop this behavior, they have dinner around 7 and they go several times outside before bedtime, and then they have breakfrast at...

Saint Bernard pup peeing and pooping in crate [ 4 Answers ]

I have an 11 week old Saint Bernard pup. I got him from a breeder out of state. He spent 12 hours in a travel crate (that he urinated in) on his way to my house. I am afraid that this produced an association between travel crate and bathroom. So, I bought him a wire crate and put no bedding or...

View more questions Search