Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    milichapi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2007, 02:18 PM
    Cognitive and observational
    IN the study of psychology distinguish between cognitive learning and observational learning. Identify the major principles of each.
    Morganite Posts: 863, Reputation: 86

Feb 27, 2007, 03:47 PM
    I hate to say this, but I'm going to! You are handing out a homework assignment to the forum without asking if anyone can or is willing to do it for you?

If this is a coursework question, a sit appears to be, then it is rather basic, and since you have access to the WWW, why not post the keywords and do a little research yourself before simply foisting what is your responisblity in this rude manner?

When you have some of the work tucked under your belt through your own endeavouirs, then, if there are concepts or questions, etc, that you do not understand, then would be the time to make a pleasant and polite advance to the willing experts here.

I am sure that on reflection you can see how this looks. Nicht wahr?

M:)RGANITE
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Feb 27, 2007, 04:06 PM
    Psych homework! I am not going to feed you the answer, like feeding a baby pablum. This you must do on your own.

But I will list some resources and you have to find the answer [I]all by yourself.[/I

cognitive + observational learning - Google Scholar

Look for the work and writings of Albert Bandura.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cognitive and observational [ 1 Answers ]

IN the study of psychology distinguish between cognitive learning and observational learning. Identify the makor principles of each.

View more questions Search