Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nannys53 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2012, 12:06 PM
    "The Search"by Alberto Giacometti - value please
    I have a print of The Search by Alberto Giacometti with a raised auth. Seal on back from Collector's Guild NY, Ny -- would like to know the value of it? Thank you,

Check out some similar questions!

Collector's Guild LTD, NY- "original etching" "Pour Roby" Picasso "Star Scene" J Moro [ 0 Answers ]

Both pictures have stickers on the back stating with a "certification seal" that the Picasso is a original etching and the Joan Miro is a lithograph. Moro looks real to me but I can't take the frames off to feel if the paint is real or maybe I don't know what a lithograph should feel like just a...

Firefox 3.6 redirect "Page Not Found" error to Yahoo search [ 1 Answers ]

Firefox 3.6 automatically redirects a URL not found to Yahoo search. How can it be stopped. I would like the Page Not Found error page so that the URL can be fixed. Thanks.

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

Google or Yahoo "search results archive"? [ 3 Answers ]

I know it's a long shot, but I'm wondering: I am curious to know how many search results for a particular term there were in Google or Yahoo for a date in the past. In case that does not make sense, an example: Today there are about 401,000 Google results for the term "fried worms". I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.