Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TurquoiseBear Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2012, 04:33 PM
    Navajo jewelry hallmarks JW. Kingman turquoise pendant
    I have a pendant with Kingman turquoise and the hallmark JW. Can anyone identify this?

Check out some similar questions!

Where to find hallmarks for navajo jewelry silversmiths [ 1 Answers ]

Would like to know who the hallmark LB with a running horse is. Have a lovely piece of jewelry with this hallmark and would like to get information of silversmith.

Navajo silver/turquoise bracelet [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Navajo silver/turquoise baclet purchased in 1951 in Sante Fe, New Mexico. The hallmark is R/ with an underscore under the forward slash. Can anyone identify the hallmark or give me any information on the item? See attached photos

Navajo Hallmarks [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have a few things... I hope someone knows who these artists are. Navajo turquoise ring with initials EB Navajo turquoise ring with number 8 on the back Mother of pearl ring signed]M Peres Navajo sterling silver spoon with swastika... on the back it reads Sterling and a letter H...

Hopi, Zuni, or Navajo Hallmarks on Jewelry [ 5 Answers ]

I have three pieces I need help with in identifying the makers of. The first piece is an inlay piece of turquoise, white shell? and onyx? The maker's hallmark is a capital M with and ---> attached to the bottom right tail of the M, the line from the end to the point of the arrow is a solid...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.