Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Mar 26, 2012, 11:14 AM
    I think one of the main reasons it was created was to prevent the ratings misuse that was going on in the old board, where likeminded people would continuously rate their friends comments positively and rate the opposing viewpoint negatively.

Also I don't think anyone else posts the types of images that you seem to dig up.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 26, 2012, 11:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by speechlesstx View Post
    Where exactly in the rules does it specify this balance I must maintain on a current events "member discussions" forum that was designed for us to have more latitude in our discussions? That is why you created it, I remember it quite vividly.
    Latitude is one thing, but, to be perfectly honest with you, I found the posted images offensive and if that is how you feel that political comments should be conducted then there really is no hope for civilised discourse.
    Also FYI the post was reported elsewhere, before you start shouting about mod bias.

You know as well as anyone how much we allow in the member areas, but there is still a line and you not only crossed it, you burnt it and danced all over it's glowing embers.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Mar 26, 2012, 11:30 AM
    Hello again,

By the power vested in me for whatever reason, I hereby close this thread...

We shall continue elsewhere..

excon
    Mod
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 26, 2012, 11:31 AM
    Sounds good to be excon ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

St Martin powerboats [ 1 Answers ]

Hi has anyone heard of or have any dealings with a company I found in Bizquest franchises called St Martin powerboats?

Le Barrage - Martin [ 1 Answers ]

Can you tell me how old this picture would be and what kind of a value it has.

Martin Kainz [ 2 Answers ]

I have original watercolor by Martin Kainz. It was painted in 1967 and to me by the artist. How can I find its value

Malachi Martin [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to puchase any books written by the late Father Malachi Martin, can anyone point me in the right direction to find these books.

Martin luther [ 2 Answers ]

Why was Luther's sola scriptura (scripture alone) a challenge to the Catholic Church?

View more questions Search