Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lizrox Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2012, 05:22 AM
    Mixed some hair colors, now it is orange, how can I get the orange out?
    I put blonde highlighter on my brown hair, turned it yellow, then tried to cover it up with dark brown dye, now it is orange, what can I do to get the orange out?
    Ddvvggdd Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2012, 06:04 AM
    Use your color wheel. You will need to apply a color that contains the opposite of what you have in your hair. Orange is a mixture of red a d yellow, so you would need to apply a color based in green or purple. If you are not comfortable, perhaps you can seek a professional. This may be costly, as color correction takes knowledge.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dyed my hair lighter blonde ,it turned to orange how do I get my old hair color backk [ 7 Answers ]

I wanted to dye my hair to a lighter blonde but it turned out orange how do I get my normal hair color back?!

I have dyed my hair blonde and it has orange tones in it,how doo I get the orange out [ 3 Answers ]

I have dyed my haie blonde. And of course it has orange tones all over my hair. And all I won't is beautiful blonde hair. Someone please help me to get the orange out of my hair. And I have really thin hair so I don't really need to many harsh chemicals on my hair , so what do I need to do? I won't...

How to dye your hair light brown when your hair looks kind of orange? [ 1 Answers ]

My natural hair color was dark brown, I bleached my hair last night trying to get the light brown color, but instead it came out looking orange! (and I hate it) What can I do in order to get it light brown?

Dyed hair last night & now I have pumpkin orange what can I do to get the orange out [ 4 Answers ]

Dyed my hair last night and now have pumpkin orange hair how can I get the orange out?

View more questions Search