Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    salah_bangash Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2012, 07:14 AM
    A man rowing a boat upstream is at rest w.are.t shore.his work done is?
    Work problems

Check out some similar questions!

Man and woman push huge boat into the water, trailer and all, and watch it float away [ 0 Answers ]

Thanks for answering my last question. Here is another vague movie memory I have. A man and a woman are pulling this huge boat, like a big fishing trawler or something, behind this jalopy of an old truck. The boat just dwarfs the truck. The truck stalls or something and they can't get it going....

Boat travels 10mi upstream and 10mi downstream, [ 1 Answers ]

Boat travels 10mi upstream and 10mi downstream, the stream is moving 1mph and the boat took 5 1/3hr. What's the speed of the boat if stream is still?

What movie is this? Black man and white man lost at sea in a small boat. [ 1 Answers ]

Somebody please help me with the title of a movie, more than likely a TV movie but could have been a theater movie that was probably made in the seventies. I was 9 years old in 1977 and the only scene I remember was of a black man and a white man in a small boat lost at sea and at one point they...

1970s movie where two men catch a shark and pull it into the boat and one man gets bi [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie from the 1970's where two men are in a boat and they catch a shart, pull the shark into the boat, and one of them gets bitten by the shark. I believe he had to have his leg amputated. Simon and Garfunkel's song "I'd Rather be a Hammer than a Nail", played in this movie...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.