Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fargoworld1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2011, 02:53 PM
    Hampton Bay Model #7828 Motion Light Install instructions?
    I just received a Hampton Model#7828 replacement for the one that did not work. Has no swith on the bottom, just buttons to push. Sat's "Sens" and "Time" with no instructions on how to set it. Comes on day and night maybe some one can help with this. I want night time only.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton phote electric switch for Model# 7828? [ 7 Answers ]

This is back porch light and the photo sensor went out and we cannot use it without it. Where can we buy the replacement part for a Hampton photo electric switch model # 7828?

Motion Sensor Settings for Hampton Bay Light [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay Exterior Motion Sensor Wall Lantern light. Model 248-523, Bar code 0-46335-90429-3. The light has two slide switches, one on each side of its base. I am missing the installation instructions and would like to know how to set the slide switches so I can have the light operate...

Hampton Bay outdoor flood light (motion/optical) [ 1 Answers ]

My HB flood lights stopped working recently, but if I turn the unit to "test", wave my hand in front of the sensor, the lights pop on. Turning it back to 1,5, or 10 minute timer delay does not work, even in the dark. Faulty opical sensor? Would that prevent the unit from operating in timer mode?

How do I adjust the light on my Hampton bay motion sensor light (P5993-50? [ 0 Answers ]

How do I adjust the light on my Hampton bay tiffany collection one-light motion sensor fixture (p5993-50)? Also, where can I get an owner's manual for this light?

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan need instructions on how to install [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan that is 10 years old and has never been used. It also doesn't have the instruction manuel detailing how to install it. Is there anyway to get that information?:confused:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.